The 2017 Northwest Permaculture Convergence will be taking place Sept. 29 to Oct. 1 at the Clark County Event Center, 15 miles north of downtown Portland.
The Convergence is a conference with presentations, plenary sessions, key note addresses, educational displays and lots of networking. This is the most expansive permaculture event of the year in the Pacific Northwest. It's all about living a greener, more resilient and purposeful lifestyle. Typically, over 500 people attend.
The Convergence costs very little to attend, it is mostly a volunteer labor of love, and no one is turned away for lack of funds. Scholarships are offered along with trading work for the modest cost of admission.
This year's Convergence will include an extensive set of site tours in Portland, open to the public, to see eco-villages, homes, streets and neighborhoods with many permaculture design features that reduce the human impact on the natural world and build civic culture.
To help insure the viability of this and future convergences, we invite your financial or in-kind support and participation. You can simply make a donation to the 501c non-profit Northwest Permaculture Convergence (tax ID# 61-1802782). You can also participate in the Expo by purchasing display space to promote your products and services. Both choices help support the Convergence and could boost your visibility as well.
Here is a quick look at different levels of support and the perks that go along with them. Note, the Expo is indoors.
Dollar amounts can be in-kind. Please tell us what works for you. We are flexible.
- $50 Non-profit: Table at Expo and two chairs and 10 x 10 space, logo on website.
- $100 Donation: Logo on website.
- $200 Business: One admission. Table at Expo, two chairs and 10 by 10 space. Logo on website.
- $300 Business: One admission. One tent space. Table at Expo, two chairs and 20 x 10 foot space. Logo on the Convergence Website and Event Banner.
- $500 Business: Three Admissions. Two tent spaces.Table at Expo, four chairs and 20 x 10 foot space. Large Logo on the Website and Event Banner.
- $1000 Five admissions: Three tent spaces. Table at Expo, four chairs and 20 by 10 foot space. Large Logo on the Website and Event Banner. Business mention from the podium.
To sponsor or be a vendor, send your name, address, phone, website, a few sentences about who you are and your logo (jpg, gif, png, pdf, eps, ai) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can pay using Paypal or send a check made to Northwest Permaculture Convergence to: PO Box 13273, Olympia, WA 98508.