Permaculture Convergences are big DIY projects. Everyone involved has a role to play in creating a successful event. You can even begin to help put on the Convergence before it opens by doing what you can to help publicize it.
Here are some ways you can help:
1) Go to our Facebook Event page, https://www.facebook.com/events/485193258352936/, and click "Going." Like and share posts that appear on this page;
2) Go to our Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/pages/NW-Permaculture-Convergence/140232289395982 and "Like" the page if you haven't already. Like and share posts that appear on this page;
3) Download and print out a few copies of the Convergence poster. Put them up around your town.
4) Download and print out a few copies of our Convergence hand bills. Cut them up and hand them out to your friends or to folks at events you might attend (farmers markets, concerts, school, yoga class, etc).
5) Submit one of these prepared Public Service Announcements to your local broadcast media outlets. [coming soon]
6) Submit one of these prepared Press Releases to your local media outlets. Look for the links to the press releases on this page.
7) Send our nicely formatted email invitation to your friends and colleagues, one at a time, by following this link.
8) Copy and send this "Grab-n-Go" email invitation (more plainly formatted) to your email contacts (multiple recipients if you want). Follow this link and then copy the whole page (ctrl+a on a PC) and paste it into the body of your email message. Send to as many of your friends and colleagues as you want.